Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trip to Bangkok 26 - 28.10.2009


Just reached KL frm Bangkok. This trip was meant to be a shopping trip. 3days/2nights stay was such a short one n missed a lot of places.Shopping there seems like a normal routine to me as such in KL. Not that excited.The best thing I would craved for is visiting 4 Faced Buddha at Erawan Shrine and Wat Arun.



Suan Lum nite market was not a good experience indeed, there's still 1-2 sellers who is rude to the tourists. I dont find the things are extremely cheap there due to my bargain skills. I still found it interesting where I've found things which cant be found in M'sia.



As a buddhist and someone fond of Thai amulets, how could I not renting at least one from Bangkok. I must be insane if I did not do so.There're not enough time for me, luckily I manage to visit Wat Arun (one of the major temples in Bangkok). Eagerly with full of satisfaction I rented Nampaya amulet which cost 4200baht. Anyway, the profit was to help the temple which I found it worthwhile.At least we dont simply rent it from the amulet market if we do not know how to recognize an authentic amulet. Rent an amulet from a reputable temple would be my best choice.



On my flight back to KL, I promised to Bangkok, I will come back for you and for more. Kapkumka

No comments:

Post a Comment