Thursday, December 31, 2009

Angelique Devil, Milano, Italy


Who is Angelique Devil

If ever should we meet one day, I would open the door of my little shop as if it were a casket of secrets.


When you come, you can have fun guessing the colour of my eyes and the curves of my body, simply by adding up the figures of this intimate space.

Take some time for yourself. Stop. Take the car, bicycle, tram, plane, someone’s foot or hand and leave. And come here. To my land.

As you come inside, leave any prejudices or fears outside. You can take in with you a small supply of shyness, to dress those moments of silence and glances when you find the right dress to wear, the perfect toy to have fun with, the unexpected present to unwrap on the white rectangle of your bed. (But also a field could become your bed). The looks and silences become complicity, in my land.

As you walk inside you shall have but one task to carry out: make your secret imaginary dance and share it with the person with you, or the person waiting for you in your secrete place.

“Love is also a game” is what I would whisper the whole time, while you ladies and gentlemen would be busy touching the different precious silks and satins of my lingerie, smelling the air to guess whether the scent is cinnamon and orange or chocolate, being charmed by the shades of peach, purple, amaranth and burgundy.

I wouldn’t suggest any particular direction, because each one of us should discover pleasure at a slow pace, allowing oneself to be guided by one’s instinct and senses. You will leave inebriated and tipsy. Precisely that is my present to you.

One day a man told me: “Love, with capital S is sufferance, it is no longer love”. Let’s disguise, unfasten, get undressed, choose, touch, turn on, give one another, laugh, knot, tie as song as all this leads to an intimate pleasure.

I shall be a guide, a Queen, but I shall be far. I shall be looking for new ways, conquering new unexplored lands of pleasure for you, like the ones already available in my boutique.

And at last this is my promise: every time you come back, there shall always be something new awaiting you.

http://www.angeliquedevil.com/en

No comments:

Post a Comment