Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Teaching 3: your enemy is the provider of all your virtue

when sumone i have benefited n in whom i have placed great trust hurts me very badly, i will practise seeing tht person as my supreme teacher. {it's ur wrong intent n wrong motive n wrong projection toward tht person tht has hurt u. U have a secret expectation. It's ur projection of how tht person shld treat u n them not fulfilling tht projection tht has hurt u, bt not tht person. If u dun put wrong projections on other ppl, u will not suffer}. ^in my very own experience, nearly everyday i m not happy wt what i have n how ppl treated me. Slowly, i remove or minimize the projections on others. U will felt tht ur life are so meaningful, happier n not torturing ur own state of mind, at the same without much realization, u have obtain what u wanted in no time^. [i didnt manage to get all i wanted but so far, i have obtain 2 of my ambitions n having a great family n partner. I dun have a lot of money n still striving for more. Still i m d richest of my own life journey].




In a simplier meaning: When you dun have / have less projections on the other person or certain matter, you are making your own life happier. But at the same time, you are doing your best doing your job, treating those closed to you nice & gave them whatever you can; as that is your duty as a being. With all the hard work you put in but reduce the projections, isnt you become more ease?



Eg: I do my job with the best that I can, I am treating my partner / family the best that I can but I dun expect any return from that. One day, you are promoted, arent that a blessed that you'll feel? Because you dun expected that.

Always remember, it's your secret projections that make your ownself felt hurt, it's not the other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment