Thursday, December 3, 2009

Human Responsibility (chapter: our kids)

think n think. I rather dun waste my energy on my step son. Because he still see his flesh n blood mum every week. I rather adopt 1 who dun knw who da real parents are. I dun wan to end up vomit blood when he grow up or fighting for others woman son! (",)about an hour ago via Mobile Web · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View Feedback (17)Hide Feedback (17)


Angelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔yea. I get jealous easily on certain matters. The best thing is to avoid myself from being jealous to death! 费事以后气死自己。

about an hour ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔感情一放下去就很难受等会,最好就是一点都不放。

about an hour ago · DeleteTerry Chanjus treat him nice, i was a child of a step mother, i know how he feels, and i know dat my step mom treats me like ***** and say some bad things to my dad behind my back. i've been thru dat....

about an hour ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔dun worry, i wont treat him bad or talk bad about him to his father. I just wont spent any extra energy to groom him. Like normal frenz enuf lor. 不是我不要跟疼爱,是我有什么保障?since he see his mum always, anything ask his mum to do n help la.

about an hour ago · DeleteTerry Chanyaya, treat him like true fren. prove to the world that they are wrong about step mother won't treat step son good!! i support u!!

about an hour ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔for me, whether I give birth one or not is not da main point. Da main point is I dun like him to see his irresponsible mum all the time!

about an hour ago · DeleteTerry Chanjust prove ur love to him, time will tell

about an hour ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔his father n me always busy n we cant be able to flw schedule. when we are free n want to see him, he's at his mum place. N I dun like his relationship to be better with his mum than his father. In this matter, I placed myself out of da picture. I want da father n son relatiönship to bond strong. So, I dun like him to see his mum at all! Since she let go of da custody, she shld let go forever! Dun ever exist in his life ever after!

about an hour ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔I dun like means I dun like. I meant it when I say it! Forever I also dun like, no exception.

about an hour ago · DeleteTerry Chanbondage of relationships comes with a lotta hard work, only patience can break the boundaries of bad relationship, it was nvr easy to make a relationship work. especially wen one side cannot understand the other side, in dis case his son din understand. its a long road. anyway i jus wanna giv some advice, how u pick the road its ur choice.

about an hour ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔I am adopted. N I can find my flesh n blood parents easily. But I dun like to...2 things I m thankful to them; bring me to this world n giving away. Since previously, they choose to let go, they shld let go forever n dun ever exist in my life anymore. But if divorce case, it's both party fight in court bt de other party lose da custody, then it's a different story. Then I wont be disagree for him to see his mum all da time.

about an hour ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔It's lots of hardwork because he see and stay with his mum every week. So, I choose to let go...and dun care much about him. Why should I fight a battle which I have 50% of losing chances? (",)

47 minutes ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔I think I have made my point very clear...just dun come & trouble me enuff liao.

43 minutes ago · DeleteTerry Chanthis is not a battle.... its about love, a battle = somebody's gotta get hurt. and being a mother, step mom or not, its about unconditional love. no matter wat happens, giv the child watever love that he nids, no matter the child accepts or not, to sacrifice. either way its a path in life, and again the same words, how u pick the road its ur choice. and wat i hope for is dat u choose the path of love.

36 minutes ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔I am not going to give unconditional love on this matter; can unless, that woman dun ever see him again N dun ever exist in his life. I dun force him to do that, I dun like to force people. I'll force myself from giving unconditional love, that'a all.

33 minutes ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔Its very fair, they have their choice to decide what they want to do N I also have my freedom to decide what I want to do.

30 minutes ago · DeleteTerry Chanyup,nobody forcing u anything... n im jus hoping as a fren

21 minutes ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔no problem bro....

8 minutes ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔who dun know how to get married & give birth? but the sad thing is that not everyone know how to take care or being responsible to take care of their kids. Even worst is that animals have more responsibility to take care of their kids, at least they feed them & look after them till they know how to hunt for their own food.

3 minutes ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔hahaha. If were to marry that kind of woman, better marry a lion, tiger, dog or cat better!

Touch wood...if next time my daughter do as such like her, I'll rather kill her then kill myself. hahaha

Terry Channot to argue, but dis "I am not going to give unconditional love on this matter; can unless, that woman dun ever see him again N dun ever exist in his life" is not unconditional love...


10 hours ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔ya. No free lunch in tis world, so there's stil 1 condition. I m not a saint yet!

10 hours ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔his own mum also cant do so, why shld i? So means tht i m helping tht woman to clean up her shit? Even if i give merely 1% of love also i m much more better than tht woman!

10 hours ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔even if it happened tht i cant beranak, i also wont clean up her shit! ♥

10 hours ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔我不低头就不低头。死都不会低头。

10 hours ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔i dun trust tht woman! If i spent all my effort to groom him, tht woman stick to her son when next time he success. I can foresee tht. Its gud to be kind bt not to d extend of becoming an idiot. Frankly speaking, my hubby very much dun like his son to see tht woman so often. He shld do his part as a dad, but dun drag me in the situation of helping tht woman to take care of her son. I rather adopt 1 frm whoever, at least i dun have regrets.

10 hours ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔normally, when you adopt a child, the one who adopt will have agreement with the real parents. which is dun come & see the kid again in this lifetime. then next time, if the kid want to find his/her real parents, then its another story liao. i dun think what i ask for now is too much!!!

9 hours ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔if not har, I can give birth to one now, then I pass to you to take care, one month pay you RM300 then every week I bring back. Remember to groom him/her to become a lawyer/doctor or etc...then har, I'll stick to my kid for him/her feed me till the day I die. Can ar? If you say yes, I can immediately get myself pregnant. ok ar? so shiok, adenya si bodor bela anak aku je!

9 hours ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔hahaha...that was an example only (",). Dia tu celaka, aku boleh jadi 100x celaka daripada dia tau.

9 hours ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔that kind of pattern, dun know the kid will become what o. See her so often, nanti that kid become hantu, aku yang pening tau.

9 hours ago · DeleteAngelique HauteStreet 颜芯柔so better dun get myself into problems. not my problem...

*what my girl fren said also correct. Better think of planning my own family. She ask me to give birth by next year. Wah! So fast meh?

No comments:

Post a Comment