Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dharma = CODE OF CONDUCT


I felt very satisfied & happy whenever I am able to help people with problems emotionally with dharma I have learned. No matter they are Buddhists, Christians or Muslims, I find them benefit from dharma teaching after conveying to them. They changed their mindset & live happier than before; dun live life the wrong way.19 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)Alexander Afif likes this.


Angelique Yan 郭芯柔whenever I am in the wrong, I'll admit. whenever I say 'sorry', its sincere. I dun expect a forgiveness after an apologize.

16 minutes ago · DeleteAngelique Yan 郭芯柔I believed that everyone has a bell in their brain; its the matter of has anyone rings their bell. It may not work when we rings their bell now; I am confident that their bell will ring in a very near future...1 year, 5 years, 10 years or 20 years... it will rings one day in this lifetime.

Its fine even if you are a free thinker; no excuses. DHARMA = CODE OF CONDUCT

No comments:

Post a Comment